Our Services Offer...
We are an important partner for many industrial and commercial customers. We have extensive field experience and years of expertise in water management. Our know-how is in demand for many water quality management projects. Our expertise is mainly in aeration , deicing, bubble barriers for noise attenuation , debris control and plastic waste, sediment control , control of toxic algae and oil-spill management . We only offer top quality products and we are qualified and available to advise and help you design your project, whether it is upgrading an existing system or designing a new one. Our products take advantage of new technologies available and are among the most economical on the market in terms of energy operating costs. We build a long term relationship with our customers. They trust our products, our advice and our professionalism.
Common Industrial Applications:
- The Degassing Process
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) Control
- The Mixing of Liquids
- Management of Tailing Ponds
- Sludge Management
- Treatment of Leachate Ponds
- Aeration of Canals and Reservoirs
- Sediment Containment
- Deflection and Containment of Plastics and Debris
- Protection of Fish Stocks in Aquaculture
- Control and Diversion of Marine Algae
- Containment of Oil Spills
- Attenuation of Underwater Sound Waves
- Sectors of the Industrial Market
Common Industrial and Government Markets and Sectors:
- Municipal Drinking Water Tanks
- Drilling Operations
- Maritime Transport
- Environmental Emergency Response Teams
- Oil and Gas Industries
- Construction of Marine Structures (Bridges, Ports, Offshore Wind Farms)
- Underwater Blasting Intervention
- Municipal and Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Recycling Factories
- The Pulp and Paper Industry
Expect the Best at Bubble Tubing®
- We are ISO 9001-2015 certified, offering you peace of mind and an assured level of quality, through our quality management system.
- Each project is unique and the solutions are unique too. We customize our offer to match your project.
- We adopt an environmental approach: energy-efficient equipment such as compressors and the use of techniques inspired by biology (oxygen and bio-augmentation) to treat water quality before the use of chemicals.
- We offer maintenance and repair service.
- Our experience will save you time and money. Call us early in your project planning to ensure optimal results.
- Eliminate costly intermediaries.
- We only recruit the best employees who share our pride in serving you well.
- We ship internationally and offer a local installation service.
We also have a full line of private pond products and an online store at CanadianPond.ca