Terms and conditions
Warranty and return policy
We pledge to give you the best service we can provide and personal attention for every order you place. We sell only products tested by ourselves which we consider to be the best available on the market. We endeavor to give you the fastest delivery possible.
We honor all of our manufacturers’ warranties. Please note that units replaced under warranty will only be under warranty for the duration of the initial warranty period (from the original unit purchase date). Ask for warranty details if you do not see them on the product page.
- Bubble Tubing by CanadianPond.ca Products Ltd. offers a limited 30 days money back guarantee with a re-stocking fee between 10% – 25%. After 30 days a 35% re-stocking fee will be charged.
- For returns and warranty issues customer pays return shipping, import, custom, duty, taxes and other fees associated with sending items back to us.
- If the item is under warranty and requiring repair, we pay return shipping and associated fees.
- All returns must be in new condition, unused and untested ( in the water) and returned to us prepaid in the original factory condition including all packaging materials, manuals, warranty cards (not filled out) and all accessories. If item is not in original resalable condition, you will be assessed to a higher re-stocking fee.
- Exceptions to this policy are: custom order items, sale items, opened containers and all products that were immersed or in contact with water. No return will be accepted on these items because they are non-refundable.
- Please contact us immediately for defective products.
- All returns, exchanges and repairs require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Bubble Tubing and must be sent with the completed form. Please call us before you return an item to us so we can give you this authorization number and to ensure you send back only the parts that are necessary if a repair service is required. Your returned item will be inspected prior to any refund.
- Proof of purchase and customer identity is required.
- Photos and/or return of the item to our offices may also be required.
Bubble Tubing is not responsible for problems due to improper installation, electrical issues, poorly maintained ponds and/or poor water quality, agricultural or industrial pollution, natural phenomena, untimely installation, freezing conditions, etc.
Problems with Your Order?
If we missed an item or sent you one that does not conform to your order, please call or e-mail within 10 days of delivery and we will make every effort to get you the correct item ASAP.
Damage to product during shipping must be reported to the carrier before s/he leaves your property. Please inspect your products and take pictures to send us immediately.
A cancellation fee of 35% of the total order charges will apply on all orders cancelled after confirmation.
We are here for you. Please do not hesitate to call us for advice, information, return form number or any other information that may be helpful to you.